So I Definitely Need Another Riddle

So, a lot of people are telling me that they think the previous riddle is about a certain elf... Yeah.

Keep trying. Seriously.

But, I digress.

Like I was telling you, Red. I'm trying to see if anyone picks up on what's going on.

This is could be anything, and I'm not sure what it means.

Maybe this world is more than dreams.

I wonder if Red wants to watch some online series with me?

Anyway, here's another truthful riddle.

The World Play of Hunters:

Set on the stage in a distant land of dust and echoes, where monsters roam. 

A young maiden of silver eyes holds out her hand, weapon in hand.

 To recall the ones she has lost, those of darkness, fire and frost. 

The color of roses, her name at the start. This maiden has only warmth in her heart. 

A song is needed, one that reflects her pain, in a single volume it remains. 

Parts one and two, are part of this game. The path of flowers, snow, beast and beauty.

A simple ode to the world in which plays with darkness is close to being slain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...

Under the Pale Moonlight