Battles of Gods and Demons

You'd think that I would have tried to do more stuff in the past two weeks, besides just play these games with all of you?

Well tough, you're dead wrong. I think I've earned a bit of a vacation from.. whatever is happening with Jack right now. It's probably what's been keeping her busy and not posting for a while.

I'm not saying that I'm worried about her. But I am. She's still Jack, and even if she puts me through hell and sasses me like a spunky grandmother. I'm worried about her.

But enough of the sentimental crap. Here's the next riddle.

Fear the hunger of mortal sin.

The friends, the enemies, who will win?


2,4, 1, 10.

2,4, 1, 10.

Her name is Hagan, and she sings.

Does she wish to communicate with us in song?

A ballad of two shades that make purple.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...

Under the Pale Moonlight