Meanwhile...A Riddle.

So.. things aren't going as smoothly as I had hoped with Red.

She still won't talk to me, and I think I'm developing  a bit of a fear of birds now.

Just here, doing my usual thing. But I'm kind of thinking of something interesting.

I'll start posting some riddles I found while looking through my paperwork.

Here's some early reading material:


The bald man’s truth comes from many sides. Follow the ring, and from the first place, step ahead eleven times. Ends with a ring, the message lies

And the coded riddle itself:


My phone rings, Tag is on the other line.
The doorbell has been broken, can’t have been used for months.
I’m sure it will not take long to fix.  Tag, don’t you have something to do?… any …
Anything at all? Something that you like doing a lot more?
Crosswords? Video Games? Something that doesn’t have to do with paper.
God, it’s like all you want to do is more work.
You’re such a stick in the mud, it’s just annoyingly so….
Can’t we just have some fun outside or anywhere else, let’s go out!
Find something to do, you overworked little shit. Play a little.
You can’t just be cooped up in here, a … husk of a person.
Life is a sort of a game.
Ring. Oh, another call. 

Good luck, and try not to spoil it in the comments. Just tell me that you got the answer and send it to this email.

Have Fun Everyone,

- Tag 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...

Under the Pale Moonlight