Incident Report: On the Move

.... It's a bit surreal. As I type this.

With all of the chaos going on outside.

It's quiet where I am.

Been on the run for.. I don't know?

Since I managed to leave No Man's Land two days ago.

My suitcase took a knife for me. Shame.

I liked that suitcase. But, bonus: free knife.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm hiding out somewhere for now. Just though I'd check in, hope Jack is reading my posts.

Probably dealing with her own mess right now, knowing her.

I don't know who that Advocate guy was. Seems like some sort of troublemaker, but that's  not my business.

I need to get to Red.

To Lilith.

I guess in a way, I'm going home.

Red. I'm coming home.

Sorry to have been gone for so long.

Wish me luck.

- Tag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...

Under the Pale Moonlight