Cleaning House and Hangovers

Casual talk aside, I still wish one of the abilities of a proxy was preventing hangovers, but I'm still busy so the Ol' Lady, fine aged whiskey, is a necessity in my line of work.

Jack mentioned that my blog was a bit messy, and since she's busy taking care of our new arrival , I decided to do it in our downtime. Admittedly I'm a bit unnerved and think some other reports are a bigger priority.

Like the attacks on our topography parties in the badlands and near the Fear domain borders. Something isn't right about this, especially with such a high casualty rate.

Servants don't attack our parties for no reason, and at this rate we could have fended off anything that existed. But this is different. Whatever's out there is trying to send a message, but isn't showing it's ugly face for whatever reason.

But I digress. You can see why Jack's been so busy. Wasn't even there for that and I feel sick to my stomach. Honestly I'm sort of okay with what happened to me after what we'll call the "Fine Print" Incident.

I'm cleaning house. Making sure everything is easy to access and adding an about me page to the mix. Not sure I'm allowed to talk about everything that's going to be posted there, but it's fine.

Least it'll distract me from this hangover.

Don't drink, kids. The after effects really take the fight out of you, especially at my age.

Some side details, I'm pretty sure this blog is being monitored by the Board somehow, so I wouldn't leave anything out in the open for too long.

If you like what we're doing, or have any suggestions on what we could be doing, post anonymously below. Or I don't know, whatever the fuck you want.

I'll keep everyone posted once I can find something to curb the sound of a thousand drums inside my skull.

- Tag

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Pale Moonlight

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...