Nearing the End

I guess, my friends. It is time to tell you what you're playing for.

I mean, it's time, but not my place to explain myself.

That's her job.

But, one final riddle. A tale from a land full of treasure, and no way to contain itself.

Fire and Treasure:

A Siren’s call. A gunman’s ball.
To hear the clap of the traps on the moon.

Bullets rain, bandits slain.
Ether, plasma, lightning, explosions. 

Many see the fires come again.
As the six sisters lay on the planet below, a handsome man is their true foe.

Among them, circles within their eyes.
Is she. Her name is famous, as is her heart.

The man with the gun, he fell. 
Was the sister chained by the fiend?
 
But she, rose again. And destroyed the man who wanted the monster in the vault.
Who is she, maiden fair? One of sharp tongue. And bloody affair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Pale Moonlight

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...