Uphill Climb

Depression sucks when you're only really known for being an angry psychopath.

Or... tend to be expected to play one at all odd hours of the day. Even psychopaths get down in the dumps.Or sleep enough to try to forget their problems.

I'm down. I miss my best friend.

She'd give me so much shit for even writing this without trying to call her first. Yes, Jack, I get it,  you're clearly out doing something important and clearing your head, but I miss the hell out of you and the other rabbits are talking...

Seems like she's busy, I'll probably hear something from her in the comments.

But look, I'm a grumpy old man, I miss my grumpy ass bitch of a best friend, I miss our grumpy ass talks, our grumpy ass jabs, and even her grumpy ass face.

I'm sitting in the dark corner of my office, a cup of coffee in hand, and typing this out so it can finally leave my fucking head and I might be able to sleep tonight.

You ever feel like something is off?

I know I've said all of this before. But it's like I'm walking headfirst into a wall and there's fog everywhere. Can't get my bearings straight, map looks like its written in fucking gibberish.

I'm not.. feeling like myself in the slightest. 

You'd think with her coming home, I'd feel like my old self again?

Guess I don't. Guess I'm not, if everything is changing the way it seems to be as of late.

Too much on my mind to begin with. Nothing really feeling like it fucking matters anymore. That... dark feeling in the back of your mind that whatever you're up to next might be the last fucking thing anyone needs.

Is it just me? Or is the world caving in?

Thoroughly unlike me, the shadowy bastard that I am.. Or should be.

To feel pressured into being optimistic. I'm going to throw up if I keep feeling like someone is choking me with a bag of glitter.

Wonder how the hell Jack is doing?

Hopefully she's doing better than I am right now.

I could go for a drink... Maybe I'll just have one to calm my nerves before she gets here...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Under the Pale Moonlight

The Staggered Reply, Quite Literally...

Deals, Steals, and Another Corporate Merger...